“The City of Chicago is home to nearly 3 million people.
It has numerous gentrifying neighborhoods with steady appreciation rates.
Since 1990 regional population and households have increased 11%.
Rental housing as a proportion of total housing stock went from 40% in 1990 to 35% in 2000.
More than 60% of the city residents rent or lease property.”
– College of Urban Planning and Public Affairs, University of Illinois at Chicago
Armchair Management LLC is managed by a trusted, high-integrity individual with 35 years of experience in property management, identification, acquisition or divestiture solutions for investment property.
Armchair Management LLC is a minority-owned business and a member of the Illinois Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
• 35 years of continuous property ownership and 37 years of rental property management and construction rehabilitation experience.
• Successfully acquired and managed rehab projects, divested and/or retained numerous properties – all transitioned to positive cash flow.
• 34 years of various corporate management roles, profit and loss responsibility including budgeting, sales, COGS, inventory and SG&A expenses.
• Corporate experience includes managing $30m revenue business with responsibility of $70m in assets, 28 commercial retail locations in a 6 state area with 57 employees for a multi-billion dollar international industrial gas organization.
• Managed store site selection and construction of new and existing facilities; negotiated commercial lease agreements for network operations.
• Purchased first real estate investment property at age 20.