Armchair is committed to providing a customized management services program that will provide its condominium association clients efficient, accurate and timely services to meet their specific needs. Our team is a group of dedicated individuals who understand resident relationships are a number one priority.
Our strategic focus is to serve ≤20 unit condominium association properties in the City of Chicago. We strive to serve customers with a quick, personal response to Board members, Association members and owners unequaled by no other.
What Armchair’s program includes:
• Monthly statement to any delinquent unit owner(s).
• Assistance and preparation provided of annual budget for Board approval.
• Reconcile main checking account monthly.
• Collect and deposit all assessments and fees.
• Provide free electronic payment of monthly assessments using ACH/Debit.
• Disperse funds as approved by the Association on a monthly basis based on a predetermined limit established by the Board. Provide confirmation of all disbursements in monthly reporting.
• Deposit and transfer funds into any reserve accounts as deemed necessary by the Board.
• Assist in transfer of delinquent account information to Board’s legal council.
• Notify residents of any rule violations and handle necessary enforcement, to include warning letters and/or fines.
• Attend a minimum of two (2) Board meetings annually – more if deemed necessary by circumstance.
• Work with the Board to ensure the Association is proactive in its maintenance services and improvement programs so the investment of each owner continues to grow.
• Receive, advise and process work request by Homeowners per Board guidelines.
• Identify utility “leakage” and implement corrective action plan to reduce overall utility expenses.
• Provide general supervision of building projects.
All costs for maintenance services described below are not included in the monthly management fee.
• Regular janitorial cleaning of all common areas based on frequency determined by Board.
• Maintenance of parking areas, common area locks, gates, lights and lighting systems or any other common area item not mentioned.
• Snow removal from designated common areas.
• Landscaping services to include grass cutting, watering, seeding, weeding, leaf removal and general clean-up.
• We offer the following repair services: leak repair and minor plumbing, replacement of light fixtures, GFA inspection/filter change out, drywall repair, minor electrical repair, lock change for in unit or common area, window repair, roof maintenance, hot water tank flush, boiler flush/maintenance and much more.