Armchair is committed to providing one-to-one property management services that will ease the mind of the residential property owner, as well as the tenants, to provide a profitable, worry-free investment. We own and manage properties in the City of Chicago and have a tangible understanding of what owners have come to expect. Just sit back and relax! Leave the details to us.
What Armchair’s program includes:
• Lease negotiation broker services available
• Tenant background checks
• 24 hour/7 day a week emergency service number for after hour, weekend or holiday emergencies.
• Problem tenant assistance
• Profit and loss statement
• Accounts payable
• Delinquency report
• Customer statements
• Notify residents of any rule violations and handle necessary enforcement, to include warning letters and/or fines.
• Proactively work with client on maintenance services and improvement programs so the investment continues to grow.
• Receive, advise and process work requests.
• Identify utility “leakage” and implement corrective action plan to reduce overall utility expenses.
• Provide general supervision of building projects.
All costs for maintenance services described below are not included in the monthly management fee.
• Regular janitorial cleaning of all common areas based on frequency determined by Owner.
• Maintenance of parking areas, common area locks, gates, lights and lighting systems or any other common area item not mentioned.
• Snow removal from designated common areas.
• Landscaping services to include grass cutting, watering, seeding, weeding, leaf removal and general clean-up.
• We offer the following repair services: leak repair and minor plumbing, replacement of light fixtures, GFA inspection/filter change out, drywall repair, minor electrical repair, lock change for in unit or common area, window repair, roof maintenance, hot water tank flush, boiler flush/maintenance and much more.